Search Waconia, MN Contract for deed Homes Daily!
Waconia (/wəˈkoʊnjə/ wə-KOHN-yə) is a city in Carver County, Minnesota. Waconia attracts visitors to nearby Lake Waconia, a lake locally renowned for its fishing and recreation opportunities.
The city’s population was 13,033
Waconia Public Schools operates five schools. There are also two private schools within Waconia to make seven total:
- Southview Elementary, grades K–5
- Bayview Elementary, grades K–5
- Laketown Elementary, grades K-5
- Waconia Middle School, grades 6–8
- St. Joseph Catholic Education Center, grades PreK–8
- Trinity Lutheran School, grades K–8
- Waconia High School, grades 9–12